Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday 12/12

Weather was a little cool but it warmed up later in the day. The people in the park are getting to know me and Tim who is on a site kitty-corner behind me has learned what kind of guy I am.  The beer sign is pointing to his trailer.  That's my trailer with all the laundry hanging outside. It's nice to be appreciated.
We went to the local Elks club for their Chicken Dinner. I can't really say dinner as we got there at 10:30. By the time we finished there was a line around the inside of the building, out the door and around to the parking lot. Have been here many times before and knew how crowded it gets. Tomorrow is a quick booze run to Mexico for more Kahlua. The bottle drained out tonight. Got my satellite box all set up in the RV and it looks much better than seeing cables coming out the front of the cabinet. Very glad to be out of Illinois this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment