Saturday, December 18, 2010

12/18/2010

Haven't done a lot. The weather held till last night. Was in the 40's when I got up at 7:00. Temp got up to about 70 and it is 66 right now. Next couple of days should be in the 80's  I am exhausted from all the work I did the last 2 days. I kept a close eye on the Mexicans as they detailed my truck, then had to watch them again yesterday when they washed and waxed my trailer. It's tough work but someone has to do it. Gloria and I went to the biscuits and gray breakfast here at the club. It was very good - 2 biscuits and the sausage gravy for $2.50.

Had a ladder ball tournament today. I didn't do too well. Tonight's dinner is the second meal we cooked since we got here. There always seems to be leftovers to eat. There is a dance at the club house but we are meeting our friends in one of the card rooms for our nightly game. I have added a few pics.

We had 4 couples drive to Padre Island for lunch Wednesday. I like their shrimp. The 9 shrimp meal is more than enough and I'm full. I could get by with the 6 shrimp order. Padre Island is about 50 miles away. That should give you an idea of how much we like the food.

Here are the boys working on my trailer.

The ladder ball tournament.




Some shots of our camp site

There is always something to fix. Tim in the red shirt was having some hot water problems. His hot water was never hot enough. He said it was great shower temp as long as you did not add any cold to it. The legs sticking out belong to Larry. He is our Number 1 man in a pinch. He figured out that Tim's outside shower was turned on with both hot and cold water and that the shower head was turned off. With both the hot and cold turned on the cold water was going back to his heater. Simple fix to just shut the water off but you have to find the problem first.


                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment