Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Man Cave / Brewery

I'm finally getting around to posting some pics of the Cave / Brewery. There is still work to be done but for now I am out of time. I am doing my last hunt for the season tomorrow and Friday we leave for warmer weather. There has been a light dusting of snow here so "WHEN YOU SEE THE SNOW IT'S TIME TO GO". I will be working on the blog as we travel.  We will drive straight to Weslaco, TX.  No stopping for sight seeing or spots we like to visit (Galveston, Mustang Island).


The Man Cave / Brewery has been open for business. I've had 2 beer tasting and brewed 2 beers.



At this point there is still a lot of work to do.


I even found room for Boris my wild Boar.


I brewed a Christmas Ale that is so-so and a decent Smoked Amber Ale. The beers will have a good chance to age as I won't get to try any till April.

No comments:

Post a Comment