Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan. 3 2011

Larry and I made the raid into Mexico. Tim didn't make it. When we crossed the border we stopped at a new place for us and had lunch. They have a 2x1 (2 for 1) Meal and Drink special. We each had the Shrimp plate with rice, beans and fries plus a beer. It was $9.95 for the 2 meals and the beers. We are going back with the wives and we will pick up some booty for Pam and Dennis.


The restaurant was on the 4th floor of the Arizona Building.



Walking around town today we noticed that the prices for some of the booze has increased. More people are in the valley now. They started coming in right after Christmas. Next year we will have to do our shopping early while the prices are lower. While we were there I was shopping for a new hat so I would fit in and not look like an old gringo. I found 2 that I really liked.


When we got back I went up to the roof garden and took a nap because I thought Gloria had some work lined up for me. 
                                       
                                   

Dot decided to take a nap too.
After my nap Gloria thought I needed to wash all the windows on the trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment