Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jan. 22 2011

Not much new to report. Time is running out here very quickly. We will be on the road on Friday to head to Arizona. We had another fish fry today. I cooked up the Red Snapper throats. There was a lot more meat there then I thought there would be. I should have taken a picture of them. When our friends came over I had them looking for something that I lost shortly after I got here.


No matter how hard we looked we just could not find my diet. Luckily, I think I have another one at home. When I finally get back I'll have to look for it.

Sunday we will go to the Elk's Club for their chicken dinner.  After an early (11:00 a.m.) dinner, we will head over to the huge outdoor flea market for the last time.  We have one last trip planned to Mexico on Tuesday.  Can't believe two months have gone so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment