Saturday, September 11, 2010

Went to Goshen early to have Strong Arm supports added to our trailer to stop some of the rocking in the trailer. When we went to the Crossroads Factory Rally we were offered a deal on them by Lippert Components Co. I was glad I had them install them as they had to move my spare tire to install the supports.  When we got to the Escapees Rally they had a deal there too but it was $49.00 more than what I paid.



We met up with one of the couples in our Texas Group, Larry and Carol. They were at home loading some food into the freezer in their trailer when they found out that the refer had crapped out. He got on the net and found one at a surplus place in Elkhart so he came down, unhitched and went to get it. Gloria and I had been at the Shipshewana flea market and got back to the campground just a few minutes before they got back. I helped Larry install the new refer.


The next day the 4 of us went to the RVMH Museum. Gloria and I were there about 3 years ago and they have added a lot of new stuff.  A lot of stuff from the 20 's, 30's and 40,s.

We are now heading to Goshen to the Elkhart County Fair Grounds for the Escapee Rv Club Escapade. Will post some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment