Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Seiler's Sagas

Still trying to get the hang of blogging. On the way home from the factory I had a slight tire malfunction. Since I have Good Sam road service, while I was waiting for the guy to come and change the tire I called the factory and told Randy the repair forman that I was on my way back. I told him what was damaged and I would spend the night and he could work on it the next morning. When I got there he had one guy take my rim to a gas station to have a new tire installed and he had 2 guys fix my trailer. I was on the road in 30 min. Thought I would post some pics of the damage.  We were told these are the best Chinese tires and they are cheaper than the cheapest American tire.  Duh!  I still have 4 Chinese tires on the trailer.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment