Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday, Dec. 19, 2011

Got up early to get some extra miles in. Had to make one stop at a Walmart to get some dog rawhide treats. If Dot does not get her 7 PM treat she really voices her displeasure. Walking back to the trailer to put her treats away one trailer tire looked low on air. When I checked it it was at 40 PSI. I drove to the tire and lube area of Walmart and borrowed a portable air tank to fill the tire. As I was filling it I saw why the tire was low on air. There was a nail in the tire. Unfortunity Walmart does not let their employees change trailer tires. That left yours truly to do the job. When I asked Gloria if she would do it she just rolled the window up and started laughing. I didn't know I had told a joke. I got the tire off and brought it inside and had to wait to get it fixed. Once it was fixed they told me company police is that they can not put more than 50 PSI into any tire. They did let me fill it the rest of the way up. Got the tire back on but lost all of the extra time we had.  Be in Texas tomorrow, but it is one hell of a big state to drive across.

No comments:

Post a Comment