Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb 2 2011

We now have 3G on the Internet but I left the camera in the truck so I can't really do anything brand new. We are sitting in a campground in Tucson minus the truck. It is a a Ford dealer hopefully getting fixed. I was at one dealer in Benson AZ. They told me my troubles were over but they weren't by a long shot. Gave up on them and struggled to get here. It will be 3 to 5 days before I will get the truck back. I do have some pics to post on the Adobe Deli. Loved that place. It sits about 9 or 10 miles out of town. We were told that Border Patrol Helicopters and State Police Choppers land across the road and they come in for lunch. While we were there 2 guys were walking out of the bar and I heard jingling and looked over. Both were wearing spurs. The waitress told us that there are still cowboys out there.

                                                    First stop the St. Clair Winery

                                                   A drive through the Florida Mountain Range




                                           The Beautiful Adobe Deli. The food was very good.


They told us that during the peak summer months they kill between 30 to 50 Rattle Snakes in the beer Garden. It extends out from the porch.

Inside Photo's

They have an Oxygen Bar. That's were I spent my time.



The light you see at the top is daylight coming through the walls



If anyone wants to know what this is send me an email. I know what it is. It's very old.

Now you don't see this at every Wal-Mart. The horse was fully saddled.

No comments:

Post a Comment